There aren’t a lot of batsmen in the world who can use their willow like a paintbrush, stroking their way to a master piece every time. Even fewer manage to accumulate a bucketful of runs in the process. NaMo Bandra Blasters’ captain Shreyas Iyer belongs to this rare category.
1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is subject to change without any notice at the sole discretion of Radius Infra Holdings Private Limited (“the Company”). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The recipient or user is responsible to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any opinions, advice, services or other information provided. By using or accessing this website you agree with the Disclaimer without any qualification or limitation. The Company reserves the right to add, alter or delete material(s) from the website at any time and may, at any time, revise these terms without any prior notice. You are bound by any such amendments and the Company therefore advises that you periodically visit this page to review the current terms.
2. The content provided on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute an offer invitation to offer, and/or commitment of any nature and the content hereof is not and should not be constructed as an offer / invitation to offer / contract or any intention thereof and/or any disclosure under any statute of any nature whatsoever. For more information refer to ‘https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/’. Any party desirous / interested in the project need to enter into agreement for sale and the development/transaction shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement for sale executed between the Company and the party/ies.
3. All plans, designs, images, renders, specifications, dimensions, facilities and other details herein are artistic impressions and stock images and purely for illustrative and representational purposes and indicative in nature and the visitor should note that these are to be treated as purely provisional and informative and as such only tentative subject to approval from respective authorities and the same may be subject to changes/revisions/alterations in terms of approvals, orders, directions and/or regulations of the concerned/relevant authorities, and/or for compliance with laws/regulations in force from time to time. No warranty is expressly or impliedly given that the completed development will comply in any degree with such artist’s impression as depicted. The photographs contained herein are stock / standard photography and may have been taken at a location other that the project site and are used to indicate a conceptual lifestyle. The actual images / views have been enhanced / touched up / airbrushed for visual, illustrative and creative purposes.
4. The furniture, fittings, and fixtures displayed in the sample / show flat / show residence at the sales pavilion/ brochures are only for the purpose of showcasing the flats and the Company shall not be liable, required and/or obligated to provide any furniture, fittings as displayed in the sample / show flat / show residence at the sales pavilion / brochures. The colour shades of walls, tiles etc., are for representational purposes and will vary in planning and designing and upon actual construction. The render for internal spaces is only to serve as an example of the suggested space management and possible utilization of space.
5. This website and all its contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. No information given on this website creates a warranty (whether expressed or implied) or expand the scope of any warranty that cannot be disclaimed under applicable law. Before entering into any transaction / investment, the visitor should evaluate the merits and risks and further consult with a professional accounting, tax, legal or other competent advisors. In no event will the Company be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
6. The particulars contained or the details of the projects/developments undertaken by the Company shall be updated from time to time in terms of the stipulations / recommendations under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and Rules made thereunder ("RERA"). You are therefore required to verify all the details, including area, amenities, services, terms of sales and payments and other relevant terms independently with the sales team/ the Company prior to concluding any decision for buying any unit(s) in any of the projects.
7. The visitor has, by the act of logging onto the website and/or submitting information or giving his name, address, email addresses as identification to the Company through the website, deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions for using this website.
8. The visitor represents and warrants that he/she is fully aware of the laws of the country/state he/she resides in and also those of India particularly those governing use, sale, lease, transfer of real estate and the visitor is neither violating nor attempting to violate any law.
9. The contents, information and material contain in this website are the exclusive property of the Company and are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws. No person shall use, copy, reproduce, distribute, initiate, publish, display, modify, create derivative works or database, use, transmit, upload, exploit, sell or distribute the same in whole or in part or any part thereof without prior express written permission from the Company. Facility to print an article or portion of text or material on this website through computer/electronic device does not tantamount to prior written consent.
10. Notwithstanding anything, in no event shall the Company, their promoters, directors, employees and agents be liable to the visitor for any or all damages, losses and causes of action (including but not limited to negligence), errors, injury, whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, suffered or incurred by any person/s or due to any use and/or inability to use this site or information or its links, hyperlinks, action taken or abstained or any transmission made through this website.
11. Any links to off-site pages or other sites may be accepted by the visitor at his/her option and own risk and the Company assumes no liability for and shall be held harmless from any resulting damages. The Company strongly recommends that visitors carefully read the terms and conditions of such linked site(s).
12. The Company has no control over the nature, content and availability of such linked site(s). The inclusion of any links on this website does not necessarily imply that the Company recommends or endorses the views expressed within them. The Company reserves the right to terminate, revoke, modify, alter, add, and delete any one or more of the terms and conditions of the website. The Company shall be under no obligation to notify the visitor of the amendment to the terms and conditions and the visitor shall be bound by such amended terms and conditions.
13. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.